Tasto sport

Schema-Sport-Button.png

I had checked how it looks in my body connection and slot for PIN 19 is free, but there is already some wire plugged for PIN20. I don't know what wire is for, but will try to go through the wiring harness and check. At this stage I have the sport button backligh - there are 3 wires comining out the button, same as on the photo you posted ealier. I will had the harness from GT Q2 with 4 wires connected to sport button, but still need to add one more wire and connect to BODY.

When it comes to BODY computer, i have checked in Fiat EPER and it's same as in Ducati Corse. In general most components are same and only difference I noted is the clutch.

Also one guy answered me regarding BODY configuration, but unfortunetelly he sold his Ducati. Still waiting for feedback from another to guys, hopefully someone will help us.

One more thing I'm a little confused about. You mentioned, that wires should be connected to PIN 19 and 20 in connector D on B001, which is actually the fuse panel. According to electrical drawings posted ealier, the wires are going to PIN 19 and 20, but on M001, which is BSI/BODY (whatever we call it). Are we sure about where to connect the wires? :thk)

I'm wrong, connector D should be this:
Connector-D.png

Check back now :)

P.s. the only differences are the injectors and the clutch ( and someone also said the Body)

pawel3367":1gq4crqv ha detto:
When it comes to BODY computer, i have checked in Fiat EPER and it's same as in Ducati Corse. In general most components are same and only difference I noted is the clutch.

Also one guy answered me regarding BODY configuration, but unfortunetelly he sold his Ducati. Still waiting for feedback from another to guys, hopefully someone will help us.

As I suggested earlier, the BODY hardware is the same, only the software changes, so we need DUCATI CORSE proxy configuration to enable CAN node Sport Button.

p.s. your Q2 has my same Body Proxy configuration? (as you can see in previous posts)

Connector-D-M001-pin19-20.png

Generally Pin 20 is free but Pin 19 is busy by headlight regulator...

Right, injectors are also different than in our Q2's. When it comes to Body configuration in my AR, i will check this week na let you know - we can compare then and my get some more clue about the case.

When it comes to the connector - did you physically checked, if the hedalight is connected do PIN 19 or you're basing on some electrical diagram?
If you checked physically, how did you get there? It's quite hard to access and check as there is some plate (metal or plastic) which is protecting the Body from the bottom.

Another question is, if you're sure about the numeration of PINs on the photo you posted. It seems, that there is physically only one connector, but it's splitted to 3 sections - C, D and one more - it looks like A.

BSI-con.png

Am i right? If the part D is containing PIN 19 and 20, the numeration must be different, because PIN 19 and 20 should be somwhere in the bottom part, where you marked PIN 1-9. Do you have any diagrams, so i can take a better look?

pawel3367":22mk77zj ha detto:
Right, injectors are also different than in our Q2's.
I have fit Ducati Corse xxxxx341 Injector ;) , also clutch Valeo 828065 for 937A6000 125Kw, only Sport Button is missing...

When it comes to Body configuration in my AR, i will check this week na let you know - we can compare then and my get some more clue about the case.

When it comes to the connector - did you physically checked, if the hedalight is connected do PIN 19 or you're basing on some electrical diagram?
I have not checked physically, i'm basing on electrical diagram.

Another question is, if you're sure about the numeration of PINs on the photo you posted. It seems, that there is physically only one connector, but it's splitted to 3 sections - C, D and one more - it looks like A.

BSI-con.png

Am i right? If the part D is containing PIN 19 and 20, the numeration must be different, because PIN 19 and 20 should be somwhere in the bottom part, where you marked PIN 1-9. Do you have any diagrams, so i can take a better look?

I noticed this difference between Sport Button layout (C-D-?) and standard connector, I was thinking that it could change the body computer connector in Ducati Corse...I do not know.
We must understand this difference.

In standard Body Computer, pinout connector seems correct, so Body Computer maybe is different....
We should check Body 50513043 and 50513041 with E4XD (engine powering) and see connector D pinout.
My Q2 Body Computer should be 50504854, I'll check.
Regular-Body.jpg

Off top:

I’m wondering, maybe I could replace my also with injectors from GT Q2 170 KM – there should be the same. So I have two questions:
- When you replaced standard injectors for those ones from Ducati Corse, you needed to tune something up? Or it was just plug & play?
- Did you measured the power and torque after replacing? It gives really 20HP more?

Back to subject. :)

I tried to check custom PROXI with FES, but there was no action after pressing key combination (alt+ctr+c), so I installed MES and it was working fine. I don’t what was the reason, that in FES it was not working, but never mind. Below there is BODY configuration from my Q2, maybe it will say us something when we compare it with yours.

Custom-proxi.png

When I’m looking in EPER we could have 50504852 (let’s call it standard), 50513043 (E4XD) or 50513041 (E4XD+…). The one you mentioned (50504854) was dedicated also for South Africa, but it seems that it could also fit to our cars. I think all those computers look same when it comes to hardware and the difference is the body configuration, so they are numbered different. I think it's possible to check using FES/MES, will look for it tomorrow.

pawel3367":1xcnvrgo ha detto:
Off top:

I’m wondering, maybe I could replace my also with injectors from GT Q2 170 KM – there should be the same. So I have two questions:
- When you replaced standard injectors for those ones from Ducati Corse, you needed to tune something up? Or it was just plug & play?
- Did you measured the power and torque after replacing? It gives really 20HP more?
Only IMA Injector code, becasue I already mapped my Q2 with Ducati Corse map, some differences, Turbo pressure, pedal map... and yes, when i put Ducati Injectors i feel the gain...but I have not measured.

pawel3367":1xcnvrgo ha detto:
Back to subject. :)

I tried to check custom PROXI with FES, but there was no action after pressing key combination (alt+ctr+c), so I installed MES and it was working fine. I don’t what was the reason, that in FES it was not working, but never mind. Below there is BODY configuration from my Q2, maybe it will say us something when we compare it with yours.

Custom-proxi.png

When I’m looking in EPER we could have 50504852 (let’s call it standard), 50513043 (E4XD) or 50513041 (E4XD+…). The one you mentioned (50504854) was dedicated also for South Africa, but it seems that it could also fit to our cars. I think all those computers look same when it comes to hardware and the difference is the body configuration, so they are numbered different. I think it's possible to check using FES/MES, will look for it tomorrow.

I have mentioned 50504854 because my Q2 is with E400 - LONG OPENABLE ELECTRIC SUNROOF and only Body compatible for my Q2 with E400 By ePER is 50504854 and 50513041, but i don't have Sport Button,so only a compatible Body remains: 50504854

Lista-Body-Compatibili.jpg

Moreover the CAN node that enables the sunroof also enables the headlight wiper (E102), I could verify that I have the headlight washers enabled by the Body even if they are not physically available in my Q2.

A curious thing is when I enter the VIN number in ePER, it show me a window with 3 choiches available:
VIN-2choice.jpg

---

I checked wiring e diagrams between Ducati and standard versions, i mean ECU-->Body , no difference, so i think pin 19 e pin 20 are renamed and arranged in a different way but wiring is the same... :ka)

I have checked and my body is 50504854, i have headlight spray nozzles.

Capture3.png

Now the qestion is, if the difference between 50504854 and 50513041 (E4XD + E102, E213, E400, AZA) is only BODY configuration or something more. Any idea how to check it? :scratch)

By old MES screenshot, my Body ISO Code is the same, so for sure is 50504854.
Right now I have no idea if hardware is different or it's just a rearranged pin layout, we need to examine a Ducati body...

So far, I get feedback from one guy who actually sold his Ducati Corse. Maybe we shouldn't focus on Ducati Corse and check the configuration with someone who have GT Q2 with 170KM as they also had sport button.

Hi Guys,
It's been a while since the last post on this thread, but I would like to bring it up. Have you come up with something?
From my research it seems that on order for this button to work, we need Budy Computer from version E4XD - enhanced engine.
But I recon, Alfa have not made 8 different BC, they probably differ only in firmware.

There is a guy on fb who claims he managed to plug that button in, and have two different setups switchable
However he claims that " its a lot of work, wiring and connecting with ecu, but we manage to make that and now the car have 2 files and 2 setup which is great".
I thought that sport button changes only the map of acceleration pedal, to be "more responsive". But now, it is unclear to me, maybe there are more changes needed in order to make it work (I keep in mind that ECU needs to capable of switching maps).

So, the question is, have you tried to do something with it more, than is written above? Any thoughts or remarks?

So far, I get feedback from one guy who actually sold his Ducati Corse. Maybe we shouldn't focus on Ducati Corse and check the configuration with someone who have GT Q2 with 170KM as they also had sport button.
Pawle, czy może kontaktowałeś się z kimś kto posiada GT 170km aby sprawdzić konfigurację w body?